8.13.2005

Kaikan Phrase...but you have to wait

Well, I'm pretty much all packed up. All that's left in my room is a desk with my computer, my fan, and my matress on the floor. I had the thought when I was falling asleep last night that it looks a lot like Eiri-san's apartment in Gravi. Hee hee. That actually kinda made me happy despite the fact that deep down inside I KNOW it would drive me crazy to have no stuff.

Anyway...that's not the point of this post. The point is to exstatically exclaim that KAIKAN PHRASE FINALLY FINISHED DOWNLOADING!!!!!!!!!! That's the good news. The bad news (for you) is that I'm moving the computer today and I won't have internet until the 19th so you don't get to hear about it until at least then. So...you remain in suspense much the same as I did while I was painstakingly watching the download get NOWHERE for the last 2 weeks.

So, look forward to that when I get back.

Kiss shining!
Sari

1 Comments:

Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

ummmmo....will you show me this Kaikan Phrase during my farewell tour, or are you gonna make me wait not only for you to get internet, but me to get internet as well in korea? honestly i fear the suspense could kill me, especially when i have nothing to think about/do on the 14 hour plane ride.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home