7.06.2006

Mori-sempai

Let's talk about anime.

For real talk about it. I'm not doing a whole review....I just want to comment on a particular character. This being Takashi Morinozuka (Mori) of the delightfully hilarious and delicious show Ouran High School Host Club (Hot Club...Mayama made a GREAT typo one day. Great and ever so appropriate). Anyway. The entire premise of the show is based around extremely good looking boys. It makes me ever so jealous and covetous. I started out madly in love with the VP of the club (Kyouya Ootori...I think you'll see why. As an aside, he's one of the few bespectacled anime bishounen who I think looks better with his glasses OFF) but as we progress; as each episode ticks by, I fall more and more and more in love with Mori. Strong and EXTREMELY silent Mori. Ok....it started with the episode that he showed Haruhi (the girl...longish story, read the review) that he might actually like her. And from there, all I think is, Mori.........go for it buddy. But, he doesn't. He's too busy worrying about his cousin (Honey-sempai) to the point of masochism. No girl is EVER getting in there. Though, if one did, I'd wish for it to be Haruhi. I know it won't be though, if she's slated for anyone she's slated for Tamaki...the King, as it were. To which I say......if you're not gonna try to get to Mori, then move over and let ME get to Mori.

3 Comments:

Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

Ah mori I heart him. Again I wish I was more like him, or had one. Post finals school is boring nothing but children complaining about tests being too hard and watching them watch movies.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

I wish both those things too.

Also...I'll be around tonight to keep you at least slightly entertained while I bust my ass trying to get things done.

9:20 AM  
Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

yay! I'll be teaching 8:30 to 9:30 your time, so at least you'll get an hour of peace.

:hugs:

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home