8.25.2005

OK...totally creeped out then

So, Steph and I are through episode 10 of Paranoia Agent now and I, being the paranoid sort of person that I already am AND being all alone in this apartment of mine am officially thoroughly creeped out. Good thing I'm not to the point where I'm backed into a corner or anything (though I think I'm getting there!!!!) or I'd be really worried. Anyway, there are 3 episodes left and I think rather than anything explaining itself or making any semblance of any more sense they just keep adding layers. It gets more and more confusing. I have a feeling that even after episode 13 when it's all supposed to wrap up, I will still be sitting on the couch with an incredulous look on my face saying, "What the fuck?!?!" Yep. I kinda feel like studio Gainax should have been handling this one. Seriously. However.....episode 5 is one of the best episodes of anything I've seen in my life. Totally like the Here is Devil Wood episode of Here is Greenwood. Which is a 6 episode OVA of an awesome anime series and can AND SHOULD be purchased for very cheap. I recommend it. Though then you will also be hooked and you will have to read all the manga like I have to do cause they pretty much tell you in the series that you'll have to read the manga for more details. Rat bastards. Anyway....that's neither here nor there when it comes to PA. (No, Hagen, not Pennsylvania...though I suppose it's neither here nor there when it comes to that too...) Ok....I should maybe stop talking. I'll try to let you know if the series in any way, shape, or form redeems itself. At all.

P.S. How do I upload a picture into my profile?
P.P.S. Read my regular blog on livejournal to find out how close I am to being backed into a corner and why.....Shonen Bat/Little Slugger may come for me yet!

Oikakete!!
~Sari

1 Comments:

Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Hmm...comment on my own post.

About 5 minutes after I wrote this, PA came on Adult Swim. Seems as though they DO wrap it up decently well, though still scary as shit. AND it's kinda what I thought, but not quite. I'll be interested to see how they get to that point though........

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home