11.01.2005

I thought we should look at more deliciousness....

....ALSO.....I KNOW DREAMWEAVER!!!!! I wasted valuable time that should have been spent studying Cartography or making this damn chloropleth map for Friday, but I figure it was worth it. Now I just have to buy the software. AFTER I buy Illustrator and Photoshop. And ArcGIS. Hmmmmmm....

This means that once I do I will have my VERY OWN WEBSITE devoted to my nerdness. Separate pages for reviews, quizzes, general stuff, what I'm doing, what I'm watching. Oh....I think it shall be wonderful. If I had the time I'd spend it in the mac lab using their software and looking at all the amazingly hot Asian boys that hang out there too.

Speaking of amazingly hot Asian boys......not to discredit my Kippei-kun in the SLIGHTEST, but I thought it was about time that I posted a pic of a REAL LIFE Japanese man who has complete permission to do whatever he so desires with me. Here you go.....the "voice" behind the singer. The man who sings all the songs I've fallen in love with. The real life Shuichi Shindou...........Kotani Kinya!




There....now doesn't that make your day better??? Makes mine better.

Part of my continuing dreams
~SK

6 Comments:

Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

If you start your very own webpage, can I have a section for my own "Guest Column"?

10:56 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

well, yeah that kind-of made my day better. It was going pretty well anyway, but hey, better is, well, better.

I need to bone up on some vocabulary.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Yes Bri....you can have a column. The world needs to hear all the shit that constantly keeps me entertained.

Panda...glad to be of service. Good looking Japanese men always make MY day better. And yes, better is better. And that's all that matters!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

you can get illustrator and photoshop for free online, tho I think you'll need a code generator too. At least, that's how we got it . . . Anyways I imagine Dreamweaver should be avail. online too.

lol and damn does that improve my day . . . mmmm mmmm!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

If it's good lookin men you want to make your day better.....you know where to go!! (though they may not all be real, some of them may be drawings...I make no promises).

As for Photoshop and Illustrator, well, I went online and you only get them free for 30 days then you have to pay. i don't know about Dreamweaver, but I assume it's something of the same. I did get the 30 day free Illustrator though....T-shirt designing power session here I come!

Speaking of that...Jess...when are you coming??? Are you coming?? What's going on. I was gonna have a dinner party...If you're coming soon then I will wait until you get here.

Ok....i should post a real entry about things, but this laptop is kinda annoying to type on. So I probably won't unless I get REALLY bored (which could happen)

4:26 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

well, my coming home status is still kinda in jeopardy, since it's kinda looking like andy may not finish by december 17th. If that's the case, I dont' know if I should quit my job and come home or keep my job and stay here till he leaves. If he doesn't finish, he's gonna have to take out a massive loan, and we'll need all the cash we can get . . . *sigh* so difficult.

I do have 17 days worth of vacation time tho, and if i do keep my job here and my boss magically becomes less douchey for the holidays, i can strategically plan it such that I take all my vacation time over Christmas and not come back to CA till Martin Luther King Jr day.

Uuggghh. I wish I could give you something more solid. All i can say right now is that my tentative leave date is December 17th. Whether I drive home or not again depends on when Andy will finish. Uggghhhh I really don't know what to do. I guess if you were planning that dinner party before mid December, you should go ahead and have it. There'll be time for more dinner parties etc when I do finally come home.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home