10.23.2005

Yay for Adult Swim

I haven't really been watching much Adult Swim mostly because I don't watch much TV and I don't watch much anime dubbed. But the Saturday night lineup which I turned on for the fun of it post baseball yesterday is AWESOME.

Eva (though I have NO IDEA what's going on cause it's somewhere in the middle and the dub is hilarious)
Full Metal Alchemist (see above comment except that the dub is actually pretty good)
FLCL (AND it was my favorite ep. #4. The one with the baseball and the gigantic sexual metaphor and even more awesomeness than the other 5 eps)
Samurai Champloo (still a good show even if the dub makes me cringe cause it isn't Spike)

And I watched it with Steph via MSN messenger. And I was talking to Brian at the same time. It felt SO good. I'm WAY behind in my anime viewing. Thanks not so much to school but moreso to a lack of motivation to actually watch any of the things I have. Even though I need to see them. But now I have a will and I don't have the time. Though I did read Saiyuki 3 while watching Pokemon on TV yesterday and then watch 2 eps of Aishiteruze Baby.

Today I have to study Statistics. No anime for me today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

^---

what

the

fuck?

the few last advert posts i've seen on our sites were just plain rude. But this . . . I don't even know what to make of it. It's not so much an angry WTF as it is an utterly baffled one.

Trends are so over. Instant road repair!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

yay Adult Swim.....currently my source for anime-watching as well....

12:28 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Stupid spammy people. They were leaving me alone for a while. Yeah.....that was just weird.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home