10.28.2005

What day is it??????

It's COSPLAY DAY!!!!!!!! Halloween in the booming metropolis of Madison, WI brings not only douches and skanks out in force from the surrounding areas and beyond.........it also brings me a more valid excuse than "I felt like it" to dress in anime costume. (Which reminds me....I bought a new cheerleader skirt while ragstock had an abundance so I can assemble yet another anime school uniform. The skirt is kinda long for anime skirt purposes, but for real life covering of my ass it does a good job.....that may be what's important in the long run.) Tonight's costume. The great Shuichi Shindou of the hit Japanese Electronic Synth Pop band BAD LUCK. Don't worry..............there will be pictures. Rest assured. I didn't go all hardcore and EXACTLY replicate the costume, and my hair is kinda long, but hey.........I also have a life OUTSIDE being an otaku. Novel idea I know.

Ok...time for making maps now. And so........look forward to pics of me and my rockstar sexy hotness..........if only I had a Yuki Eiri.............................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home