2.13.2006

Separated at Birth.....or, Brian IS anime

Well...I know it's manga scan day, but I've been noticing lately that since I've developed this regimental system where I actually try to use the blog to do productive things it gets kinda boring. So....I've made a website. It's not done yet. It's getting on done. This Saturday I'm taking a "Dreamweaver in a Day" class....4.5 hours of learning to build delicious websiteness. Then, when I get more time after this week of classes and exams and projects and homework......it will get even more done. There are a lot of pages linked to pages linked to pages....so it's sort of a tedious process in a lot of ways. Any rate.....the reason for all of this is that manga scans are now moved to the "Manga Scans and Bishounen" page (which will eventually feature "bishounen of the month" when I get it to that point) which you can find at http://cranberryjam.bravehost.com/mangascans.html

The links off the main page have no content yet. I hope they will soon. But if you want to see this week's scan, go there.

For now....I want to do a special Honey and Clover --SORRY the opening animation is in that....it's frightening--(a series which I've seen up to episode 8 of now and I like very very much---almost to the Fruits Basket level. The soundtrack is awesome too. I'll review it sometime....prolly when I'm done watching, or midway point) comparison segment. So....Mayama....my favorite character even though he's by far not the most entertaining....is my favorite because.........................

HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE BRIAN!!! You want proof........I shall give it to you.

I ask you...twins separated at birth???? Hagen's anime alter ego (HA...it ISN'T white Haru!!)??? Granted he ACTS nothing like Bri, but damned if he doesn't look like him. He looks like him so much that when Brian and I were watching an episode together where Mayama was a total jerk to Yamada (the girl that likes him) because he's in love with this older woman he works for....I actually got a little mad at Brian for it. It's THAT SIMILAR.....ok...look for yourselves.....







That's what I thought. And for good measure (even though Mayama isn't the kind of guy to ever GIVE the "gomen".......)



Thought you'd all enjoy that. Bri's anime twin. I heart them both.

1 Comments:

Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

haha that was awesome SK. i will never underestimate or cease to be amused by your powers. :hugs!:

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home