1.17.2006

Inuyasha....Saiyuki???

Umm...there was so a reference to the story of Saiyuki on Inuyasha just now. Freaked me out. I don't know what's going on, it was just in the background. There's some pig guy thing and he says something about being descended from one of the angels from the "journey to the west" and then he's like...my ancestor is Cho Hakkai. And I'm like, did I hear that right. And then they said it again. Then Kagome is like....duh, don't you know the Chinese story of priest Sanzo and his journey to the west......and then proceeds to tell the story behind Saiyuki.

Fuckin weird man. See what happens when I leave on Inuyasha. Now there are Saiyuki references (though I guess they aren't referencing Saiyuki, they're referencing the Chinese story). Still weird.

4 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

Happy birthday!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!



YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

YAY for you guys!!!!

I heart all of you!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Dragonslippers said...

Happy B-day sweetheart.

See you soon!!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home