7.14.2006

Updates

I have so many f-ing things to do between work/school, finding living arrangements, packing, and finding someone to help me move that I don't even have time for anime. Seriously. Ask Mayama. We've just obtained 2 more Hot Clubs and 3 more Blood+'s that are burning a hole in his pocket. And I won't watch them with him.

I say. We need to expand our relationship beyond "hey let's watch anime." :-p

I did read Saiyuki Reload volume 1 today. It was the same old Saiyuki. Which is good. And there were a lot of hilarious things said. I think that sometime I shall buy it. But....today I bought the Gravitation novel instead. When I have time to read (ie on the plane to Japan) I'll let you know how it is. Though traditionally, novel versions of mangas.....not great. But....I'm very forgiving, especially when it comes to my yaoi, and that goes doubly for Gravi. I mean pretty much it's gonna go......is Yuki in it?? Does he say sweet things to Shuichi?? Ok....it's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home