9.07.2008

Because I've been up since 4 and this seems interesting

Not that I think any of you will do this, but a friend of mine had it on her blog and it seemed fun.

Pick a fandom, and I'll tell you which character(s) I would
1. bake cupcakes for:
2. trust with the keys to my car (if I had a car):
3. put thumbtacks on their chair:
4. have a crush on:
5. pack up and leave if they moved next door:
6. vote for President:
7. pick as my partner in a buddy movie:
8. pair up:
9. vote off the island and into the volcano:
10. wheedle into fixing my MP3 player:

That said....try to pick things I'm at least reasonably well-acquainted with. But go to town.

Here's another one! This one I will do without prompting from my non-readers.

1. Pick 10 of your favorite anime.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each anime.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions to answer!


1. What are you getting so excited about? Mixing it up means enjoying yourself at the beach. Licking refers to yummy soft serve ice cream. Banging means hustling at the mole-hitting game.
2. Somehow, this has turned into a fighting anime. Fruits Basket
3. Native girl must stop! FLCL
4. Lay off, I'm as normal as they come and this is a contest of freaks. What do you want me to do, fire my slingshot at him?
5. Most things get better when I kick them... Cowboy Bebop
6. A whole block, was it? An Island? Blowing people's mistakes out of proportion is so much fun, isn't it?
7. I saw the bulletin board, your underwear's pretty tacky.
8. Even if you're tall, scary is scary.
9. I'll wager the A-lunch on him not making it back.
10. I think it's alright. There's lots of soul in it. And we get to see up your skirt! (That's actually from the manga cause I couldn't find any quotes from the anime)

Ok kids....guess away.

5 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

#2: Fruits Basket?

4:05 PM  
Blogger Yukino said...

Yep! Good job!

I knew you'd at least get that one.

Also.....I intended on calling you today, but I've felt like crap all day. Tomorrow night quick?

4:32 PM  
Blogger Yukino said...

Brian picked NANA (and others). These were my answers.

Pick a fandom, and I'll tell you which character(s) I would
1. bake cupcakes for: Nobuo Terashima
2. trust with the keys to my car (if I had a car): Sato Koichi
3. put thumbtacks on their chair: Shoji "m-f-er" Endo
4. have a crush on: Solely on looks...Shoji. If I knew his personality....Nobu.
5. pack up and leave if they moved next door: Yuri Kohsaka
6. vote for President: Yasu
7. pick as my partner in a buddy movie: Nana O.
8. pair up: Nana O. and Yasu (actually I said Nobu and Shin, but I was just funning)
9. vote off the island and into the volcano: Takumi Ichinose....and I hope he'd die a horrible, painful death.
10. wheedle into fixing my MP3 player: One of the recording techs at the record label.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

#5 lolz I just started re-watching that one: Cowboy Bebop.

Is 7 Ghost Stories? (I doubt it, but I thought I'd venture a guess)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Yukino said...

#5 is, in fact, Cowboy Bebop.

#7 is NOT Ghost Stories. In fact, I'd be surprised if you'd seen the show that's from....but you should see it.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home