11.25.2008

It's totally no fun knowing stuff when you can't TELL anyone!!!

OH EM EFF GEE you guys!!!!!

I read the latest chapter (78) of NANA today (I totally expected her to end this at chapter 77, but it doesn't look like it's ending any time soon). It's like a freaking addiction....I thought to myself before I was leaving this morning, "I wonder if the next chapter is translated yet. I shouldn't check because I'll read it and then it will skew my day. But if I don't check now I won't remember later. I'll check and then leave the page up." And I did. And then I read it. And at one point in those 35 pages I actually gasped, made a squeaky noise, and said, "No f*ing WAY!"...even though no one was home. THAT'S how good it was.

And now I want to talk about it with someone!!!!!!!! It's like when I read Fruits Basket 18 like 2 YEARS before it came out in the US and then I had to keep it all hush hush and I was like.....BUT I KNOW A SECRET!!!!!!!!!

If anyone out there has read NANA ch. 78.....leave me a message and we'll talk. Because OMG I want to talk!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home