1.12.2009

I've Finally Crossed Over

The inevitable day that I swore would never happen has happened......I actually found a video game that I just don't want to ever stop playing.

Seriously. I played the same game for 12 hours yesterday. Stopping to eat dinner not because I was hungry, but because Mayama thought I should eat something. Same thing with sleeping. I had to MAKE myself do it. I had ALL SORTS of things to get done this weekend. And I did none of them. I just sat there. And played my game.

I even WANTED to watch the football game that was on. And the NCAA ACC Sunday night game. I did neither, even though they were on. I just sat there. And played.

What game is this??? Harvest Moon DS Cute.

I'm not sure if it's just THAT particular Harvest Moon game, or the idea of a farming/dating simulation game..........but I don't ever want to stop. EVER.

Maybe it's a good thing dating sims DON'T end up in the US. Maybe this is how Japan has so many hikkikomori NEET otaku kids.

A quote: "Right. I've fallen into the one percent chance of being involved in an actual conspiracy." --Tatsuhiro Satou (Welcome to the NHK ep. 1)

It's true.

I've failed at my mission.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home