9.02.2005

Sparkly!!!!!

Mmmm...thought I would give us a new look. Also, I've been Gravi-obsessing for the last couple days. It makes me feel better. I like it that when bad things happen to me, I quote Gravitation. As follows:

"Reality is just a nice way of saying 'tragedy'. The truth is, people are vain and mean! You've bought a sucker's dream, a corny Hollywood con job! There is no love! It's just a dream! No matter how much you THINK you're in love and that you'll be together forever and you feel like you'd die for that person, the truth is everyone ends up alone!! There's no such thing as a happy ending!! Life sucks and then you die!! Give all your love. Every ounce! Give every breath! You can love him so much that you think of nothing else...but it will all be for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! It all falls apart and you end up dying by yourself for no one at all! Fuck happy endings!"

Ahhh....the scene from the manga that officially broke me. Man Shindou-san....I TOTALLY know where you're coming from on that one. Any rate. I've been reading fanfic....

Ok...recovered from Brian's bitchslap now. I found a site...it's linked. Its really good. Even got me thinking that I should try my hand at it considering all the obsessing and wishing I could be a part of that world that goes through my fucked up head on a regular basis anyway. So...that's today.

We should talk about.........hmm. Steph and I watched Genshiken yesterday. Started it. I've seen it before, but it's so delightful to have an anime for nerds, about nerds. It's like watching my friends in action. I am Saki-chan. So is Steph. Brian is Sasahara and Kohsaka conglomerated into one gigantic ball of otaku. It's a delightful world. I recommend that those of you who don't know about Genshiken, learn about Genshiken.

Currently...in love with Eiri Yuki AND Ryuichi Sakuma. All at the same time. I'd take them both. Heck, I'd take them both TOGETHER!!!! Mmmmmmmm
I should stop now.

Kiss shining Sparklies!
SK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home