1.08.2006

Too too brilliantly perfect

Ok...so it would be better if he were either a music professor or a med school professor, but I was doing a Google search for Hiroshi Nakano to find images for one of my many sideprojects, and I came across this page as #1 hit on the Google search.

Hiroshi Nakano.

I love it. I really really do. I didn't find any images of this guy though...if I do I'll post them.


Apparently our Hiro is also a boxer. As seen here.

Hiroshi again

Hiroshi....you look different than in your rockstar days.



This one begs the question....what IS the catch and throw mechanism.

Apparently also....Hiroshi Nakano does the voice for Ishikawa in GiTS SAC. As seen here:

Ishikawa
Seiyuu: Hiroshi Nakano



Ok...that's all for now. That got way more carried away than I wanted it to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home