1.09.2006

Its Manga scan day!!!

Today is not really a picture of a bishounen (ok...well it is, but that's not the focus)...it's hilarious. Maki Murakami is so freaking funny in her sidebars and random side comments that I had to share one of my favorites with you. She's always talking about video games (though not as much as Natsuki Takaya of Fruits Basket...but enough to amuse me), and so when she did a data profile for Eiri as though we were checking the status of a party member in an rpg.....I nearly peed myself the first time I read it. It's sorta hard to read as I'm none too great at scanning just yet, but I photoshopped it best I could and I hope you can at least appreciate the hilarity.

Also...Steph IMed me while I was photoshopping, and this is what we had to say on it. I love Steph so much....

Steph: hey sari, what's up?
Sari: nothing
Sari: photoshopping todays manga scan
Sari: cause its a lot of text and it's hard to read
Steph: yay photoshoping manga!
Sari: haha yeah
Sari: it's so nerdy
Sari: delightfully nerdy
Steph: lol yeah but its so awesome!!!!
Sari: oh....i know


And with that....here is today's hilarious manga scan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home