1.05.2006

Yes yes...posting at work about virtually nothing

I was reading my blog just now and I have come to the conclusion that I hate the way it looks (formatting wise) in internet explorer (which I only use at work, but I assume some people use all the time). The actual text area is too skinny and the links area is huge (though the links, description, and sidebar text don't even appear on my IE at work). And.....I'm having problems manipulating the html in the template to fix it.

Ahh yes, but I have no bosses and TNC doesn't pay me anyway, the University does, so I see no harm in rounding up my hours today about half an hour (I got a lot done actually) and going home and using my powers to fix it. I gave the computer a much needed rest, so it should be in it for the long haul with me. Though IE still moves slow. Yes yes....this seems the thing to do.

Also....no e-mail about my computer lab job yet. What's going on here people?? Come on University of Wisconsin Division of Information Technology.

Ahh....I still have to draft a letter to NRCS (and hope they remember my name for the future when I come and beg them for employment).......but I think that will be for tomorrow at work. I accomplished almost one whole task today with the exception of waiting for info from people I e-mailed to e-mail me back.

Stay tuned for what I think of RahXephon or a comparison with Eva and what I don't understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home