1.20.2009

Paradigm City's Top Negotiator.....

It's my birfday, bitches!!!

For my birthday this year, I was going to honor the SECOND most important thing happening today by posting a photoshopped fan-art picture I've been meaning to make since November. But I'm not as good with Photoshop as I thought I was, so it's not done yet.

There are those that deem it offensive, insulting, and possibly in poor taste, as well. I deem it FULL OF WIN!!!! If you ask me......it would be an HONOR to be compared with the man in the photo.

BUT...it's not done yet, so I'll have to tell you about it for now. Ready???????

Take THIS photo:


And replace the persons depicted with our new President, VP, and Secretary of State.

And then we all sing.........ready, go!

"Big O, Big O!"

Paradigm City's top negotiator...........................

To quote: "Roger Smith (played by our newest President) is the series protagonist. As a Negotiator, his job entails finding a resolution for the troubles of the City of Amnesia. He'd negotiate almost anything for anyone, but he is a professional and expects the parties involved to behave professionally. When memories betray the people and force them to reawaken monstrosities of the city's past, Roger's only option is to fight back with a monstrosity of his own, the black megadeus Big O.

"Norman Burg (played by our newest Vice President) is Roger's butler. Forty years before the commencement of the story, Norman, like the rest of Paradigm, lost all memories from before that day, but he would not think twice before going once more unto the breach for his master. Resourceful and talented, he is also caretaker of the Big O. Norman's skills give him a purpose and a mission to accomplish for Roger.

"R. Dorothy Wayneright (played by our newest Secretary of State) is Roger's assistant. Introduced in Act:01 as Dorothy Soldano, daughter of rich industrialist Miguel Soldano, she is later revealed to be an android constructed by him. Her actual "father" would be Timothy Wayneright, the man who commissioned her construction and father of the real Dorothy Wayneright. To show her gratitude, and as a form of payment for Roger's help, she decides to move in with him and help out Norman with the chores."

Is it any coincidence that the show finished it's run on January 19, 2000??? Yes....but I'm pretending it isn't.

It's my birthday!!! I'm allowed to make ridiculous inferences!!!!

EVERYONE WATCH BIG O!!!!!!!! Roger Smith is an m-fing BADASS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home