10.03.2005

Anime "auction"

Hey friends and fellow anime lovers.

Thanks to my newest friend Adam I have a dvd burner now and have found a much more efficient way to archive all my fansubbed anime than on CD-Rs. Consequently...I'm re-burning all of my anime to DVD-R now so I have no need for these CDs. So....I would like to offer you out there who love me enough to read my nerdish musings the opportunity to claim this anime on CD. You have to have DivX and Xvid codecs, but those are pretty easy to get online. I'll help you if you want. Ok...so...series goes to the highest bidder (and by that I mean whoever gives me the best reason why THEY should get the series over the other people).

Series for auction today......

Azumanga Daioh
Cowboy Bebop (Dual Audio)

Never fear...there will be more to come.

Let the bidding begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home