9.29.2005

Genshiken 6

I just wanted to say thank you to the folks who created Genshiken episode 6. Man...there were SO many good things going on in that episode. The Saki/Kohsaka dilemma continued, Sasahara's little sister, "you can buy a computer, just don't eat for 3 months". I think that's gonna be a classic in my book for years to come. Especially since I've been watching the show this time around making sure to focus on Kohsaka and his general cluelessness.

I like things I can relate to.

I haven't been watching much anime lately. And I think I may need to shift my style......though I shouldn't feel that way. I should watch what I like and not be ashamed to stand up and speak of my love for it. But I also have to be willing to watch the other stuff if I expect people to do the same for me. But I'm getting ahead of myself again....way way way ahead.

2 Comments:

Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

wtf? candle making people this time? Sheesh

1:47 AM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

These anonymous posting people suck

How do I get that word typy thingy like on the other blog.

Damn I'm eloquent.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home