11.11.2005

Boo to that!

So, despite the fact that Steph was able to find a flaw in the Overstock.com system and we thought we were getting the Eva Platinum box set for $8....we aren't. They caught it in time. Damn......now I'm never gonna see Eva. I was looking forward to it too. What kind of anime authority am I if I've never seen the one show that even people who don't watch anime have seen???? Although....I don't know. Maybe it's allowing me to evaluate anime without a skewed perspective. Maybe my perspectives are different because I've never seen Eva....maybe it makes me a better anime authority. Yes, I will keep telling myself that, thank you.

In other news.....after one of those weeks (well, three days) where I successively screw up the majority of the important things I have to do.......I'm out of here. And by out of here I mean Milwaukee and then the hellhole that is the state of Illinois. I'm going to Chicago to go shopping with my mom. I hope that there will be much purchasing of not only amazingly cute wardrobe goodness, but also amazingly awesome anime related goodness. I hope. Mom's not the biggest fan of my nerd-dom.....so we'll see how much she can tolerate. Any rate........much needed break from this city. Not that Madison is bad, just that I need to take a breather in a different environment.

I'm stressed. Oh boy am I stressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home