2.07.2009

Night Head Genesis

Is good. I think.

I'm still not entirely sure what it's deal is. But that's why I think it's good. It's not just handing me a cookie-cutter plot and/or making things very obvious for me. I like that. It's making me think a bit. I've only seen 3 episodes (Mayama was *tired* and wanted to go to bed....bah!), so obviously I don't know the whole deal with this show yet. But it's a thinking show. It's not quite a thinking show like, say, Noein is a thinking show (the theoretical physics.......), but it's a thinking show like Tokyo Majin is a thinking show. Though I've also only seen one disc of that, so I shouldn't really be making strong comparisons just yet.

I'll have a formal "first impressions" review on the website as soon as I finish disc one and have a formal first impression.....but I think I'm intrigued. It's definitely dark and twisted.....exploring the world of psychokinesis and psychic readings and all sorts of other stuff that humans can latently store up in the areas of their brains that aren't being used.

It's a bit slow moving though....so it's not for the instant gratification action anime fan. But it is for those who want to think about their show. Of which I am one.

Here are some that were NOT written by me:
Anime Planet Review
Star-Crossed Anime Blog
BasuGatsuBakuhatsu

Enjoy for now!!! This seems like it has the potential to be one of the better shows I've watched since ani-Thursdays with DragonSlippers!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home