9.05.2005

This is what happens when nerds get bored

Well...nerds with no talent for creating things and no car or cash to go buy anime or video games.

This is a pretty good quiz though. I enjoyed it. Also...I think sometimes I don't appreciate Hiro as much. Hiro rocks. And we have the same color hair now!!



You're fiercely loyal to the people that matter the most to you - no matter how unusual they turn out to be. You're gifted, smart and can play one mean instrument, but you're fairly good at pranks if you have the mind to. You have principles to uphold, and you stick by them when the going gets tough. You're the ideal concept of a best friend - and most times you don't even know it.
Which Gravitation Character Are You?
Also...another. For fun.
There may be more. Sometimes I get on a roll and I REALLY have nothing to do today.
To Be Edited

Gold! You have golden eyes. You tend to be quite
distant, and may come off as depressed. In
truth, you are, but once people get to know
you, a smile or a laugh breaks through your
emotion barrier every now and then!

What Color Are Your Anime Eyes?
brought to you by



5 Comments:

Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

first off you got some week wankers commenting on your shit here secondly...it must be because the children are being fuckers today but I got Mr. K in the gravitation quiz, and red eyes which means i'm evil and insane.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

you arent evil. How did you get Mr. K??? You cheated didn't you??

I TOTALLY didn't. Be proud of me.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Also...who should I cosplay...er..be for halloween??? Tell me, tell me, tell me!!!!!!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Queen Jezebel the Wicked said...

"Purple! You have purple eyes! You're a dreamer, artist, poet, whatever. You enjoy all forms of art and literature, and tend to be quite good at creating them as well."

man, quizilla quizes are my second favorite waste of time, next to eBay . . . so addicting . . .

11:02 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Amen to that.....damn quizzes. Well...good thing is that I really WAS bored and they really did help.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home