11.13.2005

This guy is really starting to grow on me


You are an extremely talented person and you are also brilliant. You are mature, charming, straight-forward and you worry about your friends when they're in trouble. You give great advice and you're probably one of the best friends someone can ever have.


Which Gravitation Character Are YOU?
Take the quiz at Dare to Dream




This is like the third or fourth time I was Hiroshi. I'd rather be Ryuichi (or in this one you could be Kumagoro!!!), but Hiro is a good person and a good friend. And a kick ass guitarist. Yay for Hiroshi Nakano.

Also, in case anyone was thinking about buying me something anytime soon.......HERE'S An IDEA FOR YOU!!!!!! Or Eva.....you could buy me Eva.

3 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

I ended up with that result too... I'm bummed about the whole overstock thing too. That's quite a jump they have there. :-(

Panda

3:05 PM  
Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

alright i took this and somehow i got tohma....are you as baffled as I am by that one?

2:23 AM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

How the hell are you Tohma?? I'm curious to read how they describe Tohma. Cause see......at first he's cool......but then I hate him. I burn with hate. I wish I could take it again and TRY to get Tohma, but I don't even think I could do that.

F-ing Seguchi.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home