12.10.2005

Spicy Marmalade

For those of you wondering at the name of this site.....I bring you, the video of the song that made it all possible. And....Kotani Kinya. He's HOT!!! (Even hotter than the Asian guy on the bus today that made me almost get off at University and Park and work at Science Hall instead of going to CALS Lab since he got off at University and Park and I didn't want to stop looking at him until I absolutely had to. SO SAD to let that guy walk out of my life. DEAR GOD he was HOT.) And he's a goofy mother fucker as you'll see from this video. And.......even better than all THOSE good things.....he's the musical talent of our beloved Shuichi Shindou. Mmmmm Mmmm Mmmm....can you do any better than this??? I'm gonna marry this boy someday. Wish I could get my hands on a subbed copy of his TV dorama Tokyo Love Story. He's delicious. (He's the guy I put a picture of in a post to "brighten your day" a little while back.)

Anyway...video. (Also, this means I can free video host. Eh, eh?? You may praise me now.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home