12.11.2005

Brian made me take this instead of doing my homework

It's pretty much right on though. Which doesn't fare well for the Hagen. Look out Bri....you better hope there's no PRETTY boys out there with your impeccable personality.


Beautiful Love
You want a Beautiful love, soft
but passionate. You are probably very old
fashioned and polite. You can't stand rude
people, wolf whistles are to you only
dis-respective and immature. You love nature
and everything beautiful in life. You will fall
for a guy that makes you forget about the rest
of the world.

Please rate aaaaand... eat chocolate bars?
*cough*rate*cough* ^^




What Love are you Fated for? ~AWESOME anime pics!~
brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

SK, why you always have to set me up to compete against the potentially existing pretty versions of me that are out there? We both know that if there's a pretty version of me I have about as much chance of winning as Juan Castro does of hitting .300

5:04 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Right.....your best hope is that there's no one out there who's both pretty and as big of a nerd as you. Also, that NO ONE has the personality quirks that make me love Hagen oh so much.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home