9.06.2005

Let the People Speak

Dear Lord....I should be sleeping now. I have a LONG day tomorrow and I have to be AT work which is all the way across town (well, when you don't have a car. It would take me probably an hour to walk there....thank God for Metro Transit) at 8AM. It continues from there. I'ma be dead tired come tomorrow night.

However, tonight....I am not. And I want to include the readers in the vote for what the UW Anime Club should show. Whether or not you're coming to club...I just want to know what you people think we people should be watching. The entire list is quite extensive, so I will start with just the series that are in the lead. I had intentions of hyperlinking the anime reviews for all of them, but I was serious when I said I should be in bed. Mayhaps it will happen at a later date. Any rate, we each vote for 4 on the list, top 7 get shown at the first meeting on Saturday, then we vote for 3 that we want to watch the rest of this semester. I'll give you the rundown....voting goes til Thursday though and based on how much things have changed just TODAY I'm sure the final will be different. But let me know what you think.

Ok.........

Slayers
Uchuu no Stellvia
Mai Hime
Louie the Rune Soldier
Scrapped Princess
Samurai Champloo
Genshiken
Arjuna
Escaflowne
Peacemaker Kurogane
Record of Lodoss War
Super Dimensional Fortress Macross
Gankutsuou
DN Angel
Fantastic Children
Kannazuki no Miko
Magic Knight Rayearth
School Rumble
Spiral
Princess Nine
Paranoia Agent
Crest & Banner of the Stars
Bottle Fairy

Those are the ones that have gotten at least one vote so far. There are a lot more on the list, but I don't feel like linking them and I bet you don't care about reading them. By now you have discovered the fine folks at THEM Anime Reviews.....go see them if that's not enough series for you.

Anyway......let me know what YOU, the reader, would want to see.

2 Comments:

Blogger IBC Reporter Bri-Kun said...

somebody actually voted for bottle fairy.....? :sigh:

6:49 PM  
Blogger Ubiquitous Leader SK said...

Haha I said the same thing. Only one person though...probably the person who suggested we show it in the first place. Good thing we all go by nicknames or I would have to kick whoever that is in the nuts. Or ovaries. Whichever.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home