11.21.2005

SOOOO GOOD.....SWEET SWEET SUCCESS

I've got GRAVITATION REMIXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't know what they are then click that link and find out. I warn you though...........you may not want to know. Ok. You've been warned. For everyone else....leave a comment if you want some man loving. I'll zip it and get it to you.

Oh the beauty of what my powers can get me. Sweet sweet success. The translation isn't great, but you get the general idea. There isn't much storyline to it anyway........or that's not the important part.

And now....nap, since I stayed up way too late trying to find those when it turned out they were right in front of my nose the whole time.

Mistress of pretty boys who like pretty boys,
SK

1 Comments:

Blogger Dragonslippers said...

....................



so.


jealous.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home