11.25.2005

The journey begins

So...I broke down and rented Eva Platinum 1 from 4-Star to watch this weekend in hopes of catching up to where AS is (which is ep 6 which I watched last night so I'll still be missing one). I would have gotten the first 2 but all the coupons were torn out of every single Core Weekly in the store and I didn't feel like going out to find one and then coming back cause I was on a schedule. So, tonight I shall embark on the journey of Evangelion. It will probably be a long process cause I'm poor so I can only rent a DVD every so often and I'll probably forget to watch it on AS or be doing something else. Plus it wasn't very good in English...though I know End of Eva is entirely in English so I better get used to it.

Damn I want this series!

I'll let you know my thoughts after I finish watching the first disc.

Also....I bought Crest of the Stars 1. Hopefully it doesn't suck. The manga kept me entertained. Half Price Books didn't have too big of a selection. They did have the first Eva disc, but it was the original release and it was 13 dollars. Which didn't really seem worth it to me. And they had Nausicaa, but that was 10. Crest of the Stars was like 7 so I figure if it sucks it won't hurt so much.

Ok......that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home